You know that feeling you get when you hear your new favourite song for the first time? That's what we're about.
- Upload, host and share your music
- Get airplay on Amazing Radio
- Sell direct to your fans and keep 100% of download profits
For music fans:
- Discover the world's best new music
- Stream and playlist your favourites. Free. For as long as you want, as many times you want.
- Influence our chart with your interactions.
Who are we?
We're music geeks. Most of us are musicians, some of us are producers, some of us manage or promote bands. When we're not at work, we're at gigs, we're trawling the blogosphere for new music and we're having deep conversations about everything from doom metal to minimal electronica.
At the helm is Paul Campbell, an award winning entrepreneur and musician.
Because we're frustrated by the lack of new music in broadcast. Because artists should be in control of their own music and how they distribute it. Because fans should be able to buy direct from the artist and the artist should keep all the profits. Because there's more amazing new music than ever before. Because we're fed up of the major label monopoly. Because we love new music. Honestly, we could go on.
- Upload your music – Create a profile, start selling and get on the radio
- Amazing Radio – Tune in to our radio station and our presenters will throw the best new music at you all day and night.
- Charts – Every week our computers analyse the most popular tracks on site and on air and present them to you.
- The Amazing Sessions – We invite the best artists into our studio to record special live sessions.
- Featured Artists – Every day we hand-pick one of our favourites to feature on the homepage.
- Podcast – Every week we hand-pick the best new uploads and put them in one handy downloadable podcast.
- Twitter – Follow us for up-to-the-minute new music updates.
- Facebook – Stalk us. We post all of our content on there daily so new music comes straight to you!
- Tags – You can tag any tune with a word that describes it. Browse through the tags and find something that suits your mood or a genre you're into.
- Gigs – List your gigs and check out what bands are playing near you.